Thursday, July 26, 2012

FINALE!!

Holy cow.  First, I just need to say how sorry I am for the slacking I've been doing.  So, so sorry.

But, on to more important things.  Let's see who the winners are!!

1st place - Andrew!! with a loss of -8.47%

2nd place - Aaron right behind with a loss of -8.45%

3rd place - Erin -3.38%

And the rest of y'all

Taci: -3.06%

Logan: -2.98%

Justin: - 2.34%

JoAnn: - 1.51%

Galen: -0.33%

Kari: +

Melanie: +

Clifford: +

Good job familia!  Love you all and keep it up!
Unless you gained, don't keep that up.. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Wow....Aaron and I could hardly have cut that any closer...I mean...dang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you Cassie, even with your "slacking" you are way better at the record keeping than most of us were at losing this time! I am mostly talking about myself......mostly.

    ReplyDelete